We need Site Directors, Assistant Directors and Aides for our before and after school child care program. Part time, split shift, this job is ideal for Elementary Education majors or any student.
You should have experience working with children.
Call Omaha Public Schools Foundation at 402.502.3032. for further information or email Sarah Dragon, firstname.lastname@example.org
Omaha Public Schools Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
OPSF Employment Application and Required Documents
- Download and fill out the full application using the link above.
- These documents are included in the above:
- You can deliver the documents in person at our office at 3861 Farnam St, Omaha NE 68131 or email this to: Sarah.Dragon1@ops.org.
- Schedule a Fingerprint Appointment on line and select Child Daycare Employee and contact us when this done. The contact information is include below.
- We will be in contact with you when your criminal record results return to OPSF and we will let youknow if you are clear to work at Kids Club or Pre-K.
- We will be emailing you instructions to complete the following:
- Central Registry (DHHS)
- Prepare to Care Training (DHHS)
- CPR Training (ProTraining)
- Complete the Employment Application below and submit it online.
THESE STEPS HAVE TO BE COMPLETED BEFORE YOUR START DATE
*If you have any questions call us at 402-502-3032.
STATE PATROL FINGERPRINT LOCATION
Omaha – Troop A
4411 South 108th Street
Omaha, NE 68137
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT ON LINE
Note: this is the ONLY Location for Fingerprints. No Police Stations You will not be required to pay a fee.