Before registering for Kids Club or Pre-K, you must first create a Family Membership Account.
Once your membership registration is completed, you will be able to log in to your account and register your child in Kids Club or in one of our Pre-K programs, depending on eligibility.
If you have a pending balance from the previous year with Kids Club or Pre-K, please call our office at 402-502-3032.
Crear una Cuenta Familiar. Cuando esta Cuenta Familiar esta completa, continuar con el Paso 2.
If you have created your new Family Membership Account already, you can log in here to register your child in Kids Club or Pre-K (depending on eligibility) for the school year.
Iniciar Sesion con la cuenta creada (Paso1) escoger el programa deseado.
OPSF Kids Club 2023-2024 School Year
Please Read Carefully
Your child must be school age to attend Kids Club. (Kindergarten to 6th Grade)
Kids Club has a flat rate weekly tuition. If you will not be using Kids Club for any reason, simply contact our office and we can deactivate your account. Kids Club and OPS do not share student status information. If you have any billing concerns, please contact Kids Club at OPSF, 402.502.3032.
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE A PREVIOUS BALANCE WITH KIDS CLUB, THIS HAS TO BE PAID IN FULL. CONTACT US FIRST BEFORE REGISTRATION. IF YOU ARE A DHHS SUBSIDIARY, CONTACT US BEFORE REGISTRATION.
2023-2024 Hours of Operation
Kids Club is open at 6:30 AM at all designated sites until school begins (approximately 8:50 AM) and from dismissal of school (approximately 4:05 PM) until 6:00 PM.
2023-2024 Kids Club Registration
A reservation and registration is now required before attending Kids Club. We can no longer be a drop-in childcare service. Covid-19 has brought many changes and we want to provide care for as many families as we can while keeping safety and health priority one. Annual registration fee is $30 per child.
Some sites have limited availability. Please contact our main office for offerings, 402.502.3032.
Days of Operation at Each Site
The program operates at each designated site on days when school is in session for classroom learning. Kids Club will operate in tandem with the OPS in-person learning plan. Please make sure your child has a reservation for each day you need the program. Kids Club will not be providing consolidated days until further notice.
Kids Club Registration Fee
To register for Kids Club there is a non-refundable $30.00 fee.
Flat Weekly Fees
The flat rate is the required tuition amount due regardless of attendance to retain the reserved spot in Kids Club.
- AM Only $50.00 weekly (per child)
- PM Only $40.00 weekly (per child)
- AM and PM $75.00 weekly (per child)
- Fees are due each Monday. We also accept payments in advance.
- A $25.00 extra charge will be applied to your account if the child attends an unscheduled time. (i.e., only if your child is registered for AM care and attends PM care.)
- Before care is available beginning at 6:30 AM until start of school.
- After care is available after school until 6:00 PM.
- Parents/guardians must accompany their child to check in and out of the program regardless of the child’s age. Parents will be allowed to enter the school based on the school guidance. Masks are optional (but this can be changed by OPS COVID guidance).
- The late pick up fee is $15.00; $15 for every 15 minutes, or fraction thereof, per child picked up after 6:00pm.
Your account must remain in good standing to retain your access to Kids Club. Failure to pay your Kids Club bill by the due date may result in suspension and termination from the Kids Club program.
SCHOOLS HIGHLIGHTED IN RED CURRENTLY ARE WAITLIST ONLY
Omaha Public Schools Foundation