Kids Club Program Details and Registration
*Kids Club Registration is currently closed for all OPS sites.
Your child must be school age to attend Kids Club. (Kindergarten to 6th Grade)
Kids Club has a flat rate weekly tuition. If you will not be using Kids Club for any reason, simply contact our office and we can inactivate your account. Kids Club and OPS do not share student status information. If you have any billing concerns, please contact Kids Club at OPSF 402.502.3032.
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE A PREVIOUS BALANCE WITH KIDS CLUB, CONTACT US FIRST BEFORE REGISTRATION.
IF YOU ARE A SUBSIDIARY, CONTACT US BEFORE REGISTRATION.
2021-2022 Hours of Operation
Kids Club is open at 6:30 AM at all designated sites until school begins (approximately 8:50 AM) and from dismissal of school (approximately 4:05 PM) until 6:00 PM.
2021-2022 Kids Club Registration
A reservation and registration is now required before attending Kids Club. We can no longer be a drop-in childcare service. Covid-19 has brought many changes and we want to provide care for as many families as we can while keeping safety and health priority one. Annual registration fee is $30 per child.
Some sites have limited availability. Please contact our main office for offerings, 402.502.3032.
Days of Operation at Each Site
The program operates at each designated site on days when school is in session for classroom learning. Kids Club will operate in tandem with the OPS in-person learning plan. Please make sure your child has a reservation for each day you need the program. Kids Club will not be providing consolidated days until further notice.
Kids Club Registration Fee
To register for Kids Club there is a non-refundable $30.00 fee.
Flat Weekly Fees
Kids Club has a flat weekly rate averaging $15 per day. This is non-adjustable. The flat rate is the required tuition amount due regardless of attendance to retain the reserved spot in Kids Club.
- AM Only $50.00 weekly (per child)
- PM Only $40.00 weekly (per child)
- RATES HAVE NOT CHANGED: Bancroft, Castelar, Gomez Heritage, Indian Hill and Jackson
- RATES HAVE NOT CHANGED: Fontenelle, Kellom and Spring Lake
- AM and PM $75.00 weekly (per child)
- Fees are due each Monday. We also accept payments in advance.
- A $25.00 extra charge will be applied to your account if the child attends an unscheduled time. (i.e., only if your child is registered for AM care and attends PM care.)
- Before care is available at 6:30 AM until start of school.
- After care is available after school until 6:00 PM
- Parents/guardians must accompany their child to check in and out of the program regardless of the child’s age. We will be screening and checking children in prior to entering the school this year. Parents are not allowed to enter the school until further notice. Masks are required at all times.
- The late pick up fee is $15.00; $15 for every 15 minutes, or fraction thereof, per child picked up after 6:00pm.
Your account must remain in good standing to retain your access to Kids Club. Failure to pay your Kids Club bill by the due date may result in suspension and termination from the Kids Club program.
- Parents/guardians – To make life a little easier, we now have options to setup auto-payments via checking, savings, most debit cards and credit cards. Please contact the office at 402.502.3032.
2021-2022 Designated Kids Club Sites
*Adams, Standing Bear, and Western Hills Kids Club are full.