OPSF Before & After School Kids Club
2023-2024 Registration Available
2024-2025 Registration opens this Friday!
Please Read Carefully
Your child MUST be school age (Kindergarten to 6th Grade) and MUST be currently enrolled at an OPS elementary school with a current Kids Club program to attend. We do not accept registrations for outside enrollments.
*Please see list of schools below with current Kids Club sites.
Kids Club has a flat rate weekly tuition. If you will not be using Kids Club for any reason, simply contact our office and we can deactivate your account. Kids Club and OPS do not share student status information. If you have any billing concerns, please contact Kids Club at OPSF, 402.502.3032.
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE A PREVIOUS BALANCE WITH KIDS CLUB, THIS HAS TO BE PAID IN FULL PRIOR TO REGISTRATION. IF YOU ARE A DHHS SUBSIDIARY, CONTACT US BEFORE REGISTRATION.
2024-2025 Hours of Operation
Kids Club is open at 6:30 AM at all designated sites until school begins (approximately 8:50 AM) and from dismissal of school (approximately 4:05 PM) until 6:00 PM.
2024-2025 Kids Club Registration
A reservation and registration is required before attending Kids Club. We can no longer be a drop-in childcare service. A non-refundable registration fee is $30 per child upon registration. Some sites have limited availability and once site reaches capacity all registrations will be moved to waitlist to be added at OPSF’s discretion.
Days of Operation at Each Site
The program operates at each designated site on days when school is in session for classroom learning. Kids Club will operate in tandem with the OPS in-person learning plan. Please make sure your child has a reservation for each day you need the program. Kids Club does not host consolidated days.
Kids Club Registration Fee
To register for Kids Club there is a non-refundable $30.00 fee, per child.
NEW RATES! Flat Weekly Fees
*New rates will start the 2024-25 school year!
The flat rate is the required tuition amount due regardless of attendance to retain the reserved spot in Kids Club.
- AM Only — $60.00 weekly (per child)
- PM Only — $50.00 weekly (per child)
- AM and PM — $90.00 weekly (per child)
- Scholarship AM Only — $20.00 weekly (per child)*
- Scholarship AM and PM — $25.00 weekly (per child)*
- Fees are sent out every Monday. We also accept payments in advance and/or all accounts can be set up as automatic payment.
- A $25.00 extra charge will be applied to your account if the child attends an unscheduled time. (i.e., only if your child is registered for AM care and attends PM care.)
- Before care is available beginning at 6:30 AM until start of school.
- After care is available after school until 6:00 PM.
- Parents/guardians must accompany their child to check in and out of the program regardless of the child’s age. Parents will be allowed to enter the school based on the school guidance. Masks are optional (but this can be changed by OPS COVID guidance).
- The late pick up fee is $15.00; $15 for every 15 minutes, or fraction thereof, per child picked up after 6:00pm. This is based off the Kids Club clock.
* Scholarship sites are based off of DHHS regulations. See scholarship sites below.
Your account must remain in good standing to retain your access to Kids Club. Failure to pay your Kids Club bill by the due date may result in suspension and termination from the Kids Club program.
READY TO REGISTER?
Before registering for Kids Club or Pre-K, you must first create a Family Membership Account.
Once your membership registration is completed, you will be able to log in to your account and register your child in Kids Club or in one of our Pre-K programs, depending on eligibility.
If you have a pending balance from the previous year with Kids Club or Pre-K, please call our office at 402-502-3032.
Crear una Cuenta Familiar. Cuando esta Cuenta Familiar esta completa, continuar con el Paso 2.
If you have created your new Family Membership Account already, you can log in here to register your child in Kids Club or Pre-K (depending on eligibility) for the school year.
Forgot password? Call the OPSF office at 402.502.3032. DO NOT CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT!
Iniciar Sesion con la cuenta creada (Paso1) escoger el programa deseado.
2024-2025 Kids Club Sites
OPSF INCLEMENT WEATHER & SNOW DAY POLICY
SERVICE WILL NOT BE PROVIDED WHEN SCHOOL IS CANCELLED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER. LISTEN TO MEDIA BROADCASTS FOR SCHOOL CLOSING OR SIGN UP FOR TEXT ALERTS AT opsfkidsclub.org.
If OPS cancels after school activities; PM Kids Club & after school Pre-K care will be cancelled!
Three (3) snow days have been built into the 2023-24 billing cycle. Families will receive a snow day discount at three designated times throughout the year that may not align with the snow days sanctioned by OPS. If there are more than 3 snow days within the school year, any days after the 3 designated will not be applied to accounts.
* Built in snow days will not apply to Scholarship Sites (see below for listing), Title XX accounts, and Parent Pay Pre-k.
Snow Days in Billing Cycle:
2/26/2024 (1/8/2024 will be applied)
4/1/2024 (1/9/2024 will be applied)
5/6/2024 (1/12/2024 will be applied)
* Any and all inclement weather/snow days that occur after 1/15/2024 will not be credited *