Hours of Operation
Kids Club is open at 6:30 am at all sites until school begins (approximately 8:55 am) and from dismissal of school (approximately 3:55 pm) until 6:00 pm.
Days of Operation at Each Site
The program operates at each site on days when school is in session. Service will be provided when school is dismissed early.
NO CASH PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE KIDS CLUB SITE . CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS ONLY. PARENTS/GUARDIANS ARE ASKED TO WRITE THE NAME OF THE CHILD(REN) AND THE NAME OF THE SCHOOL ON THE CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS. CASH PAYMENTS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED BETWEEN 8:00 AM AND 4:00 PM, MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, AT: THE OMAHA SCHOOLS FOUNDATION OFFICE 3215 CUMING STREET OMAHA NE 68131 4TH FLOOR CAREER CENTER ROOM 475 PHONE: 531.299.0250
- $3.75 per hour with a 2 hour minimum the day the program is used
- $3.50 per hour with a 2 hour minimum for additional children the day the program is used
- Over the 2 hour minimum is billed on the quarter hour
- $10.00 late payment
- $10 fee for bills not paid by the next billing cycle
- $10.00 late pick-up fee $10 for every 15 minutes, or fraction thereof, per child picked up after 6:00pm
- Parents/guardians will receive a bill for payment every two weeks. Parents/Guardians are required to sign the payment ledger at the Kids Club site when payments are dropped off in order to accurately account for the transaction.
- Failure to pay your Kids Club bill by the due date may result in termination from the program. Attendance Parents/Guardians must sign the child in and out each day the service is used.
- Parents/guardians must accompany their child in and/or out of the program regardless of the child’s age.
- Only persons authorized to pick up the child may do so. We reserve the right to discontinue service if parents/guardians do not comply.
Days of Operation at Consolidated Sites
The program will operate on a consolidated site basis on days when school is not in session with the exception of weekends and holidays. The availability of consolidated site operations will depend on parent/guardian registration. Sites will be open only if there is sufficient registration. Parents/guardians must pre-register and pre-pay at the home site by the posted deadline. Please refer to the Kids Club calendar. These fees are non-refundable and non-transferable and will be forfeited if reservations are not honored. If there is insufficient registration, fees will be credited to your account or refunded.
Consolidated Sites 2017-2018
Harrison Elementary 5304 Hamilton Street Prairie Wind Elementary 10908 Ellison Avenue Spring Lake Magnet 4215 South 20th Street The consolidated site program will operate from 6:30 am until 6:00 pm. Morning breakfast and afternoon snacks will be provided. Children must bring their own non-refrigerated sack lunch and drink for the noon meal. The charge for a consolidated day is $27.00. Additional children in the same family are charged $22.00 per day.
To register your child for Kids Club, contact the Omaha Public Schools Foundation Office.